Milan Art Galleries: General Gallery Information - Milan, Italy IT
Milan is full of major art galleries and art museums (museo), many of which house some truly exceptional and often famous works of art, including stunning masterpieces and portraits painted by some of the leading artists in Milan and Italy.
Many of Milan's art galleries offer free or inexpensive admission, together with long opening hours, and with such an diverse range of paintings, portraits, sculptures and works of art on display at the galleries, including both classical and contemporary art work, a visit to the larger art galleries in Milan can last several hours. Some of the art galleries and art museums in Milan also feature café areas, art shops with prints and postcards, and attractive landscaped sculpture gardens.
Milan Art Galleries: Locations and Venues - Milan, Italy IT
Milan contains a wealth of history and many of the major art galleries and art museums in Milan are housed in extremely historic buildings, which are often major tourist attractions in their own right. The main art galleries in Milan include the following locations and venues:
- Casa degli Omenoni (Omenoni House)
- Civico Museo d'Arte Contemporanea (Civic Museum of Contemporary Art - CIMAC)
- Palazzo dell'Arte (Palace of Art)
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana (Ambrosiana Art Gallery)
- Pinacoteca di Brera (Brera Art Gallery)
- Villa Reale and Civica Galleria d'Arte Moderna (Municipal Gallery of Modern Art)
Book your Milan Car Rental here - excellent rates available, up to 65% discount.
Milan (MXP) Airport
Milan (LIN) Airport